Going to the Light
A 365-day Photo Journal

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 22: Magic in the Mundane

click photo for larger version

Friday night, my daughter (who hates shopping) and I sat in the car waiting for mommy as she checked out J.C. Penny's. We were coming back from seeing Disney's Christmas Carol Train down in Bricktown. So of course I had my camera. As we sat waiting in the parking lot of the mall and bored to tears, inspiration arrived in the form of today's photo.


By the way...if you have kids, the train attraction runs thru Saturday and is really pretty cool. At the end they actually have a little theatre set up and are showing a few select scenes from the movie in 3D. It looks amazing. The attraction is free, but you'll probably have to pay for parking.

Camera info: 50mm lens, 1/125th sec at f/2.0, ISO 100.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Very clever!!

Alisa said...

Again- love the photo- love the perspective. (don't all my comments say that?)
It cracks me up that Jenna doesn't like shopping. (although I am sure Lori has long since lost the humor in it)