Going to the Light
A 365-day Photo Journal

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A new site

Greetings to my followers. I've decided to host my own blog so that I can use a template that is more appropriate for a photo blog. You can now find me at: http://potd.lightsmithphoto.com/

I have an RSS feed that you can follow. It is: http://www.lightsmithphoto.com/pixelpost/index.php?x=rss

Just a note...if you are accustomed to reading the text to go with my photos, it is now found under the menu link "details". There is also a menu link to leave comments.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Ugh. I've tried three times to change your url in my blogroll and I keep getting defaulted back to this site. Clearly I am computer challenged. Maybe after you update the site at midnight it will start to work properly on my blog? Because ITS ALL ABOUT ME.

Kristie said...

Nope. No matter how many times I've gone in and either edited your url, it doesn't work for me. I've even deleted you completely from my blogroll and re-entered the new address, and it still shows the old blogspot address, even though I entered the new address key for key.

Weird, huh?

Jim Smith said...

Kristie,
Did you use the RSS feed URL? I just tried adding it to my blog list and it worked.