Going to the Light
A 365-day Photo Journal

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 27: Jenna gets the assist

click photo for larger version


Today continues 6 days of Elton John song photos. Again, if you are the first to post a comment with the song title and original album it appeared on, you win a free t-shirt. Please remember that if you've already won you are not eligible to win again. Today's should be very easy.

I seriously considered not doing a photo today. I am lay in the bed and do nothing sick. But my daughter was wonderful and when I told her my vision for the shot, she pulled everything together so that all I had to do was turn on the camera, press the shutter and then post it to here. Thank you wonderful daughter of mine.

Camera info: off-camera flash at 45 degrees left of subject. 24-70mm lens, 1/250 sec at f/3.2. ISO 100.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm Still Standing from Too Low for Zero? I actually thought of that one myself and didn't have to google it ....

of course, I'm probably wrong again. You'll have to extend your contest to a month or year if I'm ever to get it right, ha!

Jim Smith said...

Kristie...you got it.

Alisa said...

Woohoo Kristie!

Kristie said...

Holy cow, I forgot to come back and read what the answer was --- I'm a winner!!!! (picture me, all Rocky Balboa, jogging up the stairs and throwing my arms up in the air in victory!!!)