Going to the Light
A 365-day Photo Journal

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 40: Excuse me while I kiss the sky

click photo for larger version

As I was going back to work from lunch yesterday, I noticed the sky was full of clouds of both the fluffy white, and ominous dark varieties. It's funny, but prior to starting this project, I probably wouldn't have given it much thought. I happened to be near Wiley Post Airport and knew that from the west side, I would have an unobstructed view of the sky. I only had my 35mm lens with me which really wasn't as wide as I would have liked, but I still liked the result.

Camera info: Polarizer filter used. 35mm lens, 1/500 sec at f/11. ISO 100.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Love the blue ... beautiful.

(are you getting tired of me commenting "beatiful!" every day???) :)

Alisa said...

I love that you took this in the middle of the day. Such a normal view, but so beautiful.
(Jay helped me with the camera- he reset a few things for me. I will see if its back to normal, and I will let you know.)