Going to the Light
A 365-day Photo Journal

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 65: I love my town

click photo for larger version

Tonight we picked up my daughter from play practice along with our friends Rick & Susan who were also picking up their daughter Mady. Afterward we stayed around for a bit to experience the Plaza District Festival. We got to experience our first Big Truck Tacos cuisine, see some improv, check out arts & crafts and see lots of local color. It was a really nice little affair that brought out folks from the area of various cultural and economic backgrounds. I love these little microcosms that capture the true diversity of our city. Today's photo captures some of what I love about living in Oklahoma City.

Camera info: 70-200mm lens at 125mm. 1/200 sec at f/3.2. ISO 100.

0 comments: