Going to the Light
A 365-day Photo Journal

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 104: Families are Fun

click photo for larger version

I've had so much fun in the last week shooting 4 different families. What's made it all the more enjoyable is that they are all friends of ours. Today I present the Flemmons family, Frank, Beth, Maddie & Gibson. This is a family that for many years I said hi to when passing in the halls of our church or when our daughters went to each others birthday parties. But this last year we got to know them better and again I'm am so thankful for a new friendship that has developed.

Frank & Beth are two of the most down-to-earth people I've ever met. And in the short time I've known them I've been amazed at how they've handled a variety of ups and downs. They are a model of grace and I hope that I have learned from them.

Camera info: 70-200mm lens at 115mm. 1/60 sec at f/4.0. ISO 400.

3 comments:

Tex said...

You know these folks and I are from the same small Texas town. It's probably why you like us so much

Kristie said...

Oh, my goodness, what a great photo of their family!!! I can't wait to hear Beth's reaction. :)

Alisa said...

I too would love to hear Beth's reaction. I wonder if it sounded anything like mine?