Going to the Light
A 365-day Photo Journal

Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 84: ...if you dare

click photo for larger version

There are some who believe that the camera with either film or electronic sensor can capture things from the metaphysical world that remain hidden to the human eye. I took this photo just because I love Halloween decor. However, when I returned to my digital lab, something that I didn't originally see with my eyes made an appearance and I became chilled. I suspect we will avoid this house should we go trick-or-treating this year.

Camera info: 24-70mm lens at 70mm. 1/15 sec at f/2.8. ISO 800.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

What? The enter if you dare comment? Could you not see that from the street? Was it something else? Something ominous? Now I'm all freaked out.

Jim Smith said...

No Kristie...I saw the writing. Maybe I'm just imagining that something else is there. I'm easy to spook.

Alisa said...

I thought that maybe you added some smoke and that eerie looking smoky face.
But maybe not.
Shudder.